Megan's Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Soccer Saturday Part 1

We had a very busy day on Saturday. We had three soccer games to go to. I had sprained my ankle so I was not able to play. My game was at 9:00. I went to watch the game. When my game was over, I walked one field over to go to one of my sister's games. Her game started late so by the time we got to my littlest sister's game, she was in tears. She was so upset because #2 on the other team pushed her down three times and scored 4 goals in one quarter. She braved it up and went back in and guarded #2 for the rest of the game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

That's tough of your sister. Good for her. That's one of the major benefits of being in sports--learning how to get back up and keep fighting. That's why sports look good on your college application--the admissions officers know that student athletes have learned discipline and persistence.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home